Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Vegan Crunchy Sweet and Salty Balls

These are very special, I didn't make them, but someone very special
made them for my birthday!
I love birthday's:)
They were a great treat, I love when I get homemade treats:)
I had to share them with you, they are super simple to make.
I love the salty factor to them, but the chocolate gives it the sweet flavor.
There is crunch too!
For me I couldn't have 1 I ate 3 at a time:)
In up coming posts I will share with you other treats from my birthday!


Vegan Crunchy Sweet and Salty Balls
makes 9 balls

1/2 cup roasted salted cashews
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1/3 cup dried coconut flakes
3 Tablespoons sunflower butter
sea salt

In a bowl mix cashews and chocolate chips, with the bottom of a sturdy cup,
mash up nuts and chips.
Just to break them up.
The dried coconut flakes were large pieces, so she chopped them up with a knife,
just until they were half the size.
Then mix the nuts,chips,flakes, and add in the sunflower butter, blend until all is covered.
With your hand make into ball shape, 2 inches in size.
Then sprinkle sea salt over each one.
Let set in refrigerator covered 3 to 4 hours.
They will last 1 week in refrigerator covered:)
They didn't last that long here:)
                                                                 Birch Life




No comments :

Post a Comment