Monday, September 28, 2015

Namaste Say Cheeze non-dairy Mac&Cheese (vegan) Review

When trying a new mac&cheese I get excited!
Being vegan you miss different foods that are not vegan.
For me one of them is mac&cheese, the creamy and smooth texture, with the
warm noodle, yummy:)
So I have tried many different mac&cheese(vegan), and was like
this doesn't taste like the "real" one.
Now I stop comparing them to the "real" one, and I start enjoying
the new flavors, and combinations.
Like anyone a warm noddle with some kind of sauce is soooooo
gooooood!
The Namaste Mac&Cheese is quite good, the noodles are gluten free
and they cook up really well.
I like to describe it as a creamy nutritional yeast, with a hint of mustard, and a light flavor of garlic.
It is not over powering!  
To us vegan nutritional yeast has a cheesy flavor so its perfect for us.
I enjoyed this one, it is truly a creamy noodle in every bite.

My tip when making it is to add 2 Tablespoons of butter(vegan) on the
hot noodles before adding the powder, and if you need to add some of the
noodle cooking water to make it smoother.
You get 3 cups+ it makes a lot.
Next time you see this product, try it I would totally recommend it.
It is great when you are hungry and want a nice warm filling meal.
                                             
                                                                         Birch Life

No comments :

Post a Comment